Well, we’ve already covered selling all your crap in #4, so now it’s time to take it to the next level … clean out your crap from the inside out.
Now, I get it … most people don’t like to talk about their crap. So I’ll be brief.
The key to amazing health and energy is super easy to understand, but we make it complicated with all kinds of charts and theories and tracking this and that.
It comes down to three things:
- Input - Take in only high-quality fuel (nutrients).
- Processing - Ensure that your cells can efficiently absorb & use the maximum amount of nutrition and function as they were designed to.
- Output - Efficiently eliminate waste out of the system.
If you do all three of those things, then you will have amazing health & vitality.
Colon cleansing will help with #2 and #3.
Initially, I recommend that you do more than just one colon cleanse – that you go for an entire series. I will leave it to you and a qualified colon hydrotherapist to determine the right number for your situation, but here’s the thing …
It took you a whole lifetime of eating (among other lifestyle habits) however you eat to get to where you are. To think you can undo or flush all that in one colon cleanse is “magic pill” thinking like we covered in Mindset).
One colon cleanse will just stir the pot, so to speak (and it may actually feel like this – it gets better, I promise). In fact, you will likely leave most sessions feeling like you are walking on air!
Two other important points:
1. If you wish to pursue this suggestion (which I highly recommend), it is important that you inform yourself about the basics colonics, including cases where it is contraindicated. Here is a page with the basic info to get you started.
2. When I was researching to see what info was out there regarding colon hydrotherapy, I was shocked to read how many articles came back saying that there is no benefit (or that it could be potentially damaging). So, on that front, I wanted to say three things. Do what you will with the info:
- There are situations where colon hydrotherapy is contraindicated. They can be found at the link above. Furthermore, you should always be doing these with a qualified colon hydrotherapist and discuss your specific situation with them before you begin a program. And one other point, do you think anyone ever woke up and said, “I want to play with shit for a profession”? No! Most all of the colon therapists that I have encountered are doing it because it has changed their lives and they routinely see improvements in their clients.
- This procedure used to be used routinely and safely in hospitals (and the AMA used to recommend wheatgrass juice for its amazing healing properties – look it up!). Sometime between then and now, Big Pharma has become the most profitable (and powerful) industry on the planet. One of their top categories is laxatives. I will let you connect the dots and dive down the rabbit hole at your own choosing.
- Part of what we are doing in this Reboot series (I hope!) is reclaiming our own energy. We are trying experiments and learning to think for ourselves. We are learning to take control of our own health and life. Every day, I bathe myself using primarily water. Every day I drink a ton of water. My body is mostly water. Do you think it might be a good thing to bathe myself internally using water – cleaning out my colon, which is the largest link in the immune system? I do. And I have confirmed this through my own experience. You can do the same.
If you want further reading on colonics and the colon in general as it relates to your health, here are two good sources:
This last one was written by an amazing man who was still vibrant into his 90s. His writing is a little more old-school, but he has some great health information.
OK, no more poop talk. Time to go for a walk
*Standard Disclaimer. The instructions, information, and advice contained in this series are for educational purposes only. Luther Cale and Luther Cale LLC and the content of this series cannot be relied upon as a preventative, cure, or treatment for any disease or medical condition or life situation. It is recommended that you consult with a licensed medical doctor or physician before acting upon any recommendation that is made in this series. Use of this material and the information contained in this interview is at your own risk. Because there is always some risk involved when making health and life changes, Luther Cale and Luther Cale LLC are not responsible for any adverse effects or consequences of any kind resulting from the use or misuse of any suggestions, advice, information, or instructions described within the series. The listener and/or possessor of these materials assumes all risks from the use, non-use, or misuse of this information.